Our client, a B2B service provider, requires a dynamic individual to lead Marketing and Communication efforts. The incumbent will design, develop and execute of all digital email-marketing campaigns, manage branding, lead marketing initiatives and assist with business development and client account management.
Digital Marketing: 40%
• Design, create, schedule and deploy digital and email campaigns
• Organize and maintain list management of all customer data within the database management, hard bounce management, and new subscriber uploads.
• Update and track all key digital marketing metrics
• Develop, manage and content to ensure our content in the newsletter is as timely and relevant.
• Maintain calendar of digital marketing campaigns and ensure deadlines are met.
• Perform quality assurance checks for all digital market launches
Account Management: 25%
• Responsible for performing professional presentations of products and services to clients
• Support business development efforts by overseeing marketing and sales efforts and developing business from within the client base.
• Educate clients on products and services offered and find products and services that best suit their needs.
Business Development & Marketing: 25%
• Produce quarterly marketing research to advise management of new trends
• Conduct frequent lead development through research and channeling weekly results to the BD Team
• Support business development efforts as requested by BD Team
• Lead monthly Marketing Review Meetings
Brand Management & Other: 10%
• Lead the development and execution of annual marketing plans, and revise quarterly plans and needed
• Lead marketing activities of any new services and products
• Ensure that all product and service promotions are executed to enhance brand equity
• Assist and support new service and product development
• Maintain brand’s website and marketing content and materials consistent with brand positioning, ensure execution of social media strategy
• Assist with development of client proposals and presentations
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Journalism, Communications/Marketing, English Literature or Human Resource
• 2+ years of experience in marketing, public relations, advertising, social media management.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Work well in fast paced, team-oriented environment
• Self motivated, disciplined and able to work autonomously
• Proficiency in MS office, particularly with MS Word
• Solid understanding of social media marketing and digital marketing
• Results oriented, and paying close attention to detail
• Graphic design experience and knowledge of HTML