The Human Resource Officer is responsible for providing support in the various human resource
functions, which include recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance
monitoring and employee management.
Under general supervision, plan, organize, and coordinate recruitment and selection activities of classified staff for our clients.
• Assist in the research and collection of applicant information; research advertising sources and prepare layout and content for advertisements of employment opportunities.
• Respond to applicants’ and client’s inquiries both on phone, face to face and in writing.
• Review employment files to verify minimum qualifications for position are met.
• Support in Compiling, monitoring and completion all outsourcing recruitment projects.
• Support in organizing conferences, and training events and other activities.
• Schedule and participate in candidate interviews.
• Conduct reference checks on prospective candidates.
• Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
• Work independently with minimum supervision; write accurate and comprehensive reports; prioritize and perform tasks in a professional manner.
• Communicate effectively in English; do follow ups and give oral and written directions to candidates and clients.
• Maintain cooperative working relationships and interact in a friendly manner.
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to meet deadlines.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Must be a good team player.
• Good computer literacy skills.
• Degree in human resources management or related field.
• A minimum of two (2) years of relevant work experience in a similar position.
Apply by sending your CV to email@example.com or log on to our website www.hiredcapital.com and upload your CV.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.