Human Resource Coordinator
Our client, a private trading company in Ghana, is seeking for a Human Resource Coordinator to handle the day-to -day Human Resources (HR) activities in Ghana.
• Co-ordinate all HR recruitment activities across the business in Ghana
• Co-ordinate all on-boarding activities of new staff
• Maintain country employee data for corporate compliance
• Co-ordinate implementation of performance appraisal system
• Maintain employee filing system
• Re-issue staff contracts and promotional letters
• Support the updating of the pay roll process
• Co-ordinate internal communication and staff engagement activities and events
• Support all local talent intake and Programme activities such as internships, trainee Programme, national services Programme
• Organize the logistics of local training programmes
• Deal with trade unions and liaising with lawyer on legal/ labour law issues
EDUCATION, PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE, AND SPECIALIZED SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE:
• University degree in psychology, HR or people related field
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a human resources role
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written English) and ability to communicate with employees across all levels of the organization.
• Ability to work with people from different cultural backgrounds
• Strong co-ordination and administration skills
• Ability to get things done in a highly pressurized environment
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
Apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or log on to our website www.hiredcapital.com and upload your CV. Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.